1) Tell about your Oracle experiences?
2) Elabore for me what are the phases of the Implementation project?
3) For how many implementation were you part of End-To-End Implementation?
4) How would you rate yourself in oracle financial modules on a scale of 5?
5) Can you walk me through the Procure to Pay accounting entries?
6) At the receive system creates accounting entries. Are those entries created in Purchasing or Inventory module. What is the program that you run to transfer accounting entries from purchasing to GL?
7) Have you worked on R12? What are the major changes in R12?
8) How many C's are there while defining COA? What the 4 C's?
9) What are the mandatory segments while defining Chart of Accounts?
10) Explain Secondary Tracking Segments.
11) What is the additional qualifier in R12 while defing COA?
12) What the steps involved in consolidation?
13) What is the difference between Revaluation and Translation?
14) Can you translate the balances of SOB in GBP currencies into multiple currencies or only in one different currency?
15) I have a requirement where during the consolidation into USD (from GBP books) I want use two different exchange rates for two consolidations. Child SOB is same but the Parent SOB's are different. How can this be done?
15a) When we run the translation we can give only one rate type, then how can we run it for two different exchange rates?
16) What is the difference between realized gain/loss and unrealized gain /loss?
17) I have requirement where the Invoice given by supplier is in USD, but the payment can be done in GBP. Is it possible in AP?
17a) If there is any work-around, explain me the work around.
18) In IExpenses, there are two kind of approval/types approvals, what are they?
19) There is employee X and employee Y (who is supervisor of X); when Y submits expenses how will the system ensures that this should not go to X even if he has the approval authority.
20) Have you used AME for IExpense? What is AME?
21) What is the significance of Iprocurement? Why is it important?
22) Can I Depreciate CIP ? Can I Retire CIP Asset? Can I Revalue CIP Asset?
23) What is Auto-Accounting in AR?
24) If the client is totally dependent on manual on Manual transactions then Is the auto-accounting rules Mandatory?
25) What is the significance of Line Ordering and Line Grouping? Explain.
26) In cash management, when I do reconciliation, the accounting entries are generated. Where are these accounting entries created?
27) Can you walk me through Order to Cash Cycle.
28) Explain the various entries in O2C
29) What is the value/Amount Oracle takes for COGS Account (while shipment is done)? What is the value the Oracle taken when the revenue account is created during AR Invoice creation?
30) What is the difference between Unidentified and Unapplied Receipts?
31) In Purchasing and Inventory there are two type of Items - Inventory and Expense Item. Expense item can further divided into two - what are they?
32) For expense items I want the accounting to flow in the same way as Inventory item. What set-up needs to be done to achieve this?
33) What are the pre-requisites for an AP Invoice line to move to FA module?
34) Why do you define the pro-rate calendar in FA?
35) Out of your experience, how many years of your experience in client facing i.e. not offshore?